I used to wear my hair up all the time. After learning how to finally round brush my hair, I started wearing it down almost obsessively. But this fabulous pony has my craving an up-do once again. How about you? Do you mix up how you wear your hair. Enjoy these lovely links from around the web this week:
Absolutely love this printed shift dress from Shopbop.
20% off all the new stuff on ASOS with code GOLONG through Tuesday at 7AM EST. Love this printed t-shirt dress.
Ashley Benson looks absolutely stunning in this shoot.
Get 10% off one item, 15% off two items, or 25% off three items at Folica with the code RESTOCK through 1/18.
40% off your purchase at Banana Republic with code BRSAVE40 through 1/20.
An additional 20% off select Fall and resort merchandise at Diane von Furstenberg with code JANUARY20 through 1/20.
image via happilygrey.com
So far, October has started off with a bang. This week has to be one of the busiest and most productive at Belle Belle Beauty. Lots more features and reviews planned for the weeks to come. Also, October is American Humane Association‘s Adopt-A-Dog Month. This is something I am extraordinarily passionate about. Consider adopting your next pet! I adopted these knuckleheads below:
– the details on luminous skin from milan fashion week
– check out my column in October’s Oklahoma Magazine (page 42)
– this post from grace resonated so much with me. I am also striving to have a calm and peaceful life
– so excited about the MAC Cosmetics collaboration with Proenza Schouler expected next spring
– was thrilled to share my fall favorites on Verily Magazine this week
– dying to try blue apron, healthy fresh ingredients and recipes delivered weekly. i hope they come to my area soon
– this post might finally make me want to take up meditation
– domino magazine is back and I love this feature about Lucky Magazine’s editor, Eva Chen
– amazing advice on growing your hair out (and i agree with it all)
– ASOS has new fall threads on sale – up to 30% off
– J. Crew is offering 25% off select sweaters. i love this two-toned cardigan
– Equipment is offering 20% off all full-priced items
– for more of Izzy and Tink, follow me on Instagram at bellebellebeauty
image luxury-andfashion, via exhalevogue
Today really marks the beginning of fall for me because I am off to host Saks Fifth Avenue’s Fall Beauty and Fashion Trend Show here in Tulsa. I’m excited to see all the inspiring clothes, share my favorite beauty trends for fall and sip on a little champagne! (If you are in the area, swing by between 1pm and 3pm). Then it is off to watch some football with family and friends. Could there be a better fall day? Here are a couple gems I’ve found around the web this week. Hope you enjoy and Happy Saturday!
– an inspiring story I found in marie claire
– i’ve relaunched my fashion tumblr, su-perb.com! please stop by and subscribe if you would like looks delivered every morning to your inbox
– I am so happy to be featured with my favorite fall beauty pick on makeup.com
– love this story about my fellow beauty blogger, politics of pretty, going for red
– great to know: ten foods to beat the blues
– can’t miss beauty pinterest boards
I found this image on Pinterest and felt it was a nice reminder to, even when filled with stress and rushing through life, to step back and realize, each moment is worth savoring. I really feel like so many bloggers, friends and colleagues today are remarking how they are trying to slow down. Are we entering a different era, away from the go-go-go speed? I think we might. I also have been reflecting on this article Lauren shared with me about expectations common in our generation. Speaking of taking a moment, here are some of my favorite spots from around the web that I’ve come across this week:
– benefit cosmetics are coming to airports!
– love these tips on updating your Pinterest board covers.
– this is a great tutorial on lashes and highlights the exact false lashes I use myself!
– love this intro to resources for new bloggers on the bar.
– as a lover of naps, i found this WSJ article enlightening and encouraging
– thank you for all the great comments on this post about finding your passion.