Today really marks the beginning of fall for me because I am off to host Saks Fifth Avenue’s Fall Beauty and Fashion Trend Show here in Tulsa. I’m excited to see all the inspiring clothes, share my favorite beauty trends for fall and sip on a little champagne! (If you are in the area, swing by between 1pm and 3pm). Then it is off to watch some football with family and friends. Could there be a better fall day? Here are a couple gems I’ve found around the web this week. Hope you enjoy and Happy Saturday!
– an inspiring story I found in marie claire
– i’ve relaunched my fashion tumblr, su-perb.com! please stop by and subscribe if you would like looks delivered every morning to your inbox
– I am so happy to be featured with my favorite fall beauty pick on makeup.com
– love this story about my fellow beauty blogger, politics of pretty, going for red
– great to know: ten foods to beat the blues
– can’t miss beauty pinterest boards
Can’t wait to see what fab new looks you’ve put together!
Thanks for being there, Katy! So much fun!
Aw thanks for the link love!
You’re welcome, Kara! Great post!