Following up on a summer launch, Dermelect is releasing three more shades for the resort season. I fell hard for these polishes back in June. They wear really well and contain a peptide technology that heals fragile, weak nails. Infused with ProSina, a pure protein peptide extracted from New Zealand sheep’s wool, the lacquers deliver a fast drying, high gloss shine while providing an unequaled level of strength for stubborn nails to grow longer and more resistant to chipping, peeling and splitting.
The three new shades are
- All The Envy, a bright, metallic chartreuse
- Lust Struck, a bold coral cream opaque
- Moon Kissed, a shimmy off-white with silver accents
essie Resort 2012 is a glam but still feminine collection that has my name all over it. After a winter full of dark blues and metallics, these fresh and floral colors are a breath of fresh air. These shades have micro-glitter for more depth.
- sure shot—glistening, irresistible magenta
- pink-a-boo—flirty micro-glitter sheer
- she’s picture perfect—iridescent lovely lilac
- no more film—seductive deep violet creme
“Glamour is something you can’t just put on,” says Essie Weingarten, founder and global creative director of essie. “It’s inside each of us, waiting to be set free. This collection will inspire that inner ingénue and coax her out to play. Essie was inspired by Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly.
This collection will be available later this month.