I am way not on the ball when it comes to NARS Spring – so unlike me! Their launches are usually among the ones that I am most excited for probably because it is always so darn good. And somehow I didn’t get this up until today – a couple weeks after it hit shelves.
If it was even possible, I am drawn more towards neutrals as the years go on and Spring 2015 is all about nudes – but not neutral – a more daring subtle color palette. Something in my wheelhouse but just a slight twist – I like it.
Tilda Swinton is featured in the collection’s photos designed by François Nars to “expose a new natural state”. Look for pink shimmer on cheeks, barely there eye shadow and deep neutrals. The shades pictured above (from left to right):
- Liguria Lipstick – Nude caramel
- Porto Venere Eye Paint – Soft pale pink
- St-Paul-De-Vence Duo Eyeshadow – (L) Shimmering nectarine (R) Chestnut
- Valhalla Single Eyeshadow – Soft shimmering pink peach
- Guyane Lip Gloss – Seashell pink
- Vent Salé Lip Gloss – Silver highlight (to be used on top of a deeper shade in the middle of the pout)
- Reckless Blush – Sheer pink shimmer
Available now at narscosmetics.com and Sephora.