Isn’t this is most amazing lip? This is my idea of a red pout: a wash of color that leans a little pink. I can’t wait to finally master the opaques, but for now, this is my cup of tea.
Based on my twitter timeline, everyone on the planet had a nutty week. I was definitely more stressed than usual. I plan on enjoying a glass of wine and a cozy night home with the pups this weekend. That being said, there was some brilliance happening in our digital universe. Here are some hot topics I really enjoyed from around the web:
I couldn’t agree with this article about Neutrogena’s classic shampoo.
Even though I would never do it, this post has me craving platinum hair.
Confession: I am really into the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. I relished these backstage images.
I thought this sale season has been killer and it hasn’t even really started! I’ll have all the steals and deals for you on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday next week. Some of the fun has already started. Check out these deals from around the web:
- Get 20% off everything for three days at Macy’s with code GIFT.
- The Nordstrom half-yearly sale continues until Sunday. Get 40% off all sorts of designer goodies.
- Are you a J.Crew lover like me? 40% off all sale items through Monday with code STYLETIME.
- LOFT has so many cute finds. Now’s the time to stock up with 40% off your entire purchase with the code FRIENDS through Monday.
- Perfect time to stock up on gifts at Bloomingdale’s. Take 20% off almost everything with code FANDF through Sunday.
- 30% off full-priced styles at Banana Republic through Sunday with code BRBEST.
- Take 20% off any order at Elizabeth Arden using code NOV20 and get a deluxe sample trio with the code TRIO. Might I suggest this gem.
- Get 25% off, plus free shipping at Stila through Monday.
That lip is perfect for the holidays! I can’t wait for Black Friday. Sounds like there’s going to be some really good deals.
I feel like we already have good sales so Black Friday is sure to be insane! As will Cyber Monday. Happy Shopping!