This week, I got my second medical peel with Tulsa Skin Guru, Gabriel Horn. Right now, my skin looks like a disaster area, but I’ve been assured and reassured that the results are going to be astounding! While it tingled a little during the application, it is painless now. Stay tuned on the blog for a full re-cap and results next week. Needless to say, I am going to avoid frightening children (and anyone I encounter), so I am holed up in my apartment with a DVD full of fall shows and snuggling with the pups. Here are my favorites from trolling the web this week:
– I adore this interview with John Januzzi, Senior Digital Projects Editor for Lucky Magazine. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him (he’s lovely and inspiring).
– Amazon, one of my favorite online retailers, launched a luxury beauty shop!
– Love my blogging BFF’s (A Little Bit Etc.) picks for fall nail colors.
– I’m so glad the some men also face what this guy calls the “shampoo-bottle Tetris” when trying to travel without checking a bag.
– I love this rainy day look.
– Nail polish nuts and Gwen Stefani fans, heads up! Expect her collection with OPI in January.
In honor of Columbus day, the web is full of some crazy great sales! BTW, does anyone know of a person that actually gets this day off? I sure don’t…
- Get 14.92% off at L’Occitane (aren’t they cute) this week. May I recommend their new skin care line.
- BCBG Max Axria has 30% off everything through 10/14. I adore this fisherman’s sweater.
- Use code EXTRA40 to get an extra 40% off all sale items at J. Crew.
- 30% off at Piperlime with code FALL through 10/18.
- Select fall clothing and accessories are 30% off with the code FALL4ALL and shipped for free at Madewell. But I am also tempted by these loafers that aren’t on sale.
- THE OUTNET is having a crazy big sale with 40% off these sale items. I have my eye on this dress and these pumps.
- Not really a sale, but thrilled Neiman Marcus is offering free shipping and free returns!