I always love a good try-before-you-buy deal. Especially for skin care when you need to make sure it works with your skin. Darphin launched a pretty genius offer – on the 8th of every month Darphin will be featuring one of their oils and a chance to try it out free of charge! If you go into any Darphin retailer (Blue Mercury, Space NK or any store in listed Darphin store directory on their site) you can get an oil sample without having to purchase anything. If you’d like to go through the online route, receive the “Oil of the Month” with any Darphin purchase, regardless of cost, when you type in the word ELIXIR into the code box.
[Tweet “Receive the “Oil of the Month” with any Darphin purchase with code ELIXIR.”]
A little more about the Essential Oil Elixirs: these oils, designed for evening application, are created from 100% natural ingredients. Available in eight formulas:
- Organic Chamomile Aromatic Care – Essential oil care for Sensitive Skin
- Organic Jasmine Aromatic Care – Essential oil care for Mature Skin
- 8-Flower Nectar – A precious youth elixir
- Organic Tangerine Aromatic Care – Essential oil care for First Signs of Aging
- Organic Rose Aromatic Care – Essential oil care for Normal Skin
- Organic Orange Blossom Aromatic Care – Essential oil care for Normal Skin
- Organic Niaouli Aromatic Care – Essential oil care for Overactive Skin
- Organic Myrrh Aromatic Care – Essential oil care for Dry or Very Dry Skin
I’ve been testing the Organic Rose Aromatic Care for a couple weeks and love the balanced hydration it delivers. Even though it is designed for PM use, I also have used it in the AM and I love the way it looks under makeup for a dewy, glowy appearance. I’m not a fan of rose scent, but this oil didn’t have an overwhelmingly strong fragrance.
And a little treat for you guys today – I’ve partnered up with Darphin to give away one of these oils (your choice of which formula) to one lucky reader! Just enter using the widget below. US Only.
AN EDITORIAL SAMPLE MAY HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY AND EVALUATED TO DETERMINE OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT IN THIS POST. PLEASE SEE THE DISCLOSURES PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING OUR POLICIES FOR USING EDITORIAL SAMPLES.