Finally, we can say fall is officially here tomorrow. It is by far my favorite season. I love the pace, clothes and football. And while summer was a blast, I am enjoying getting back into a routine. Here are some of my finds from around the web this week:
– excellent tutorial on how to apply concealer.
– loving this new collaboration at gorjana.
– if you need to catch up on NYFW beauty, check out this fashion week beauty recap.
– i basically want everything from meg’s new shop.
– i can’t believe I watched this about a woman who didn’t wash her face for a month – but talk about a motivation to wash every night.
– stock up on fall goodies: J.Crew is offering 25% off your entire order! With code SHOPFALL.
– Theory is having a Friends and Family sale – get 25% off your order with code THEORYFRIENDS.
– i adore this shift dress and now it is 25% off (along with everything else at French Connection with code W13FF).
And if you are in the Tulsa area, mark your calendars for an event I’m hosting next week at Saks Fifth Avenue. Champagne, fashion and beauty…. you can’t resist!