My curly haired friends – this is for you! Ever wished for premium, luxury products just at your neighborhood drugstore? Well, ask and you shall receive. EverCurl is the first-to-mass sulfate-free system, so it is gentle on the hair fibers. It also suits every curly haired woman from loose waves to tight curls – even gave my wavy hair a little boost. Hibiscus Extract and Grape Seed Oil not only give it a great scent but also prevents frizz.
The collection includes:
- Hydracharge Shampoo: has gentle cleansing properties with a majorly lovely scent
- Hydracharge Conditioner: softens curls without weigh down
- Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner: ow-lathering creme is gentle and preserves moisture
- Sculpt & Hold Cream-Gel: condition and style at the same time with this feather-weight cream
- Silk & Gloss Dual Oil Care: even this straight-haired girl is obsessed with this detangler that works to separate curls
- Hydracharge Leave-In Cream: nurtures without the weight
You know it has to be gold standard if we can find Jordin Sparks stocking up on EverCurl. Check out these shots of her shopping for loads of EverCurl goodies.
Now for the good part! Want your own chance to try out EverCurl? I’ve teamed up with L’Oreal to give away three sets of the entire product line up. Enter using the widget below. Open to the US only.
Shop the post:
I love L’oreal paris its the best hair color brand and it works so beautifully on my Hair.
I love it because it makes me feel polished.
Such a great giveaway!
So glad you like it! It is a pleasure to partner with L’Oreal and give away such great products to my readers.
I hope I win! I was able to get 27 entries! Woo hoo!!
Good luck!!! I’m adoring this line – I’d love for you to try it!
Would love to be picked to win this
My hair has started curling naturally after my last child. It is great now that I don’t have as much time to style my hair…so with this pack, I can enhance what I have quickly and have time for my little guy at the same time!