1. I can’t quit reaching for my summer bronzer – I am just not quite ready to give up that sun-kissed glow. This bronzer by the Balm has just enough umph and a balance between pink and brown. It also looks great on the lids. (available at Nordstrom)
2. This Victoria’s Secret eye kohl fits perfectly across my lids. I close my eyes around the crayon and drag it outward. This gives a thin, yet intense, jet-black line for a more smoldering eye. I can’t find it online, but it is worth checking out if they have it in the store.
3. BareMinerals Well-Rested Face & Eye Brightener is similar to the YSL Touche Eclat, but has a balanced mineral infusion of radiance. It truly energizes and awakens the eye area. It is sheer so it works on all skin tones. (available at Sephora)
4. As far as BB Creams go, 3LAB is my go-to. I love the coverage, consistency and match to my skin tone. It is on the heavier side but I find if I apply it with the included roller contraption, it goes on super even and natural looking. (available at Nordstrom)
5. I am definitely feeling the spicy, cozy scents for the fall. And this Amber is a clear, clean incarnation that has a hint of musk. (available at Amazon)
6. These hair ties are basically ingrained in my life. They are everywhere: car, bedside tables, purse, bathroom, kitchen. I love they don’t tear or break long strands and they hold up like a champ. I think I have some that around 3 or 4 years old. They even hold my long hair in a top knot (twistbands are available at Birchbox)
7. And for my NYFW “best find”: Clarins Beauty-Flash Balm. This mask/treatment is ideal for a busy day or big event. After not enough sleep, I slapped this on before a big brunch and found my skin looked hydrated, glowy and not the least bit tired. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then apply makeup. Your look will have an extra radiance. (available at Neiman Marcus)
Hi, thanks for posting about Nemat’s gorgeous Amber oil! The secret is out – definitely a FAVE of mine, too. Next, stop VS and Clarins, for me… Look forward to more insights on must-haves! -JDF
You will love the VS Kohl eyeliner and the Clarins is a MUST HAVE!