I’ve always been a fan of using oil after a shower for hydrated and soft skin. I’ve used everything from good ole baby oil to almond oil from Whole Foods. But I was recently introduced to Lavish™ | multi-use therapeutic dry oil from SIRCUIT® Skin that took everything to a whole new level.
First, a little about SIRCUIT® Skin if you aren’t familiar. They are a decade old company based out of Los Angeles, committed to being green, fresh and using only the best ingredients. Their products are paraben, sulfate and cruelty free always. And they never use fillers, artificial colors, artificial preservatives or artificial fragrances. Everything is produced in small batches and this boutique approach translates into exceptional customer care.
I’ve been hooked on their cleanser and lip treatment for about a year so I’m not surprised another one of their products made it into my regular lineup. Unlike the baby oil and almond oil I have used before, Lavish™ | multi-use therapeutic dry oil is incredibly lightweight and absorbs quickly into my skin. I’m not left greasy, but glowing. Nine oils help heal my skin, improving the appearance of scars.
- Grape Seed Oil – Rich in linoleic acid, acts as an emollient and lubricant, antioxidant.
- Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil (aka Kukui Nut Oil) – excellent source of gamma linoleic acid, smoothes skin while moisturizing and protecting, used to treat dry, chapped, and irritated skin.
- Organic Borage Oil – high concentration of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), an Omega 6 Essential Fatty Acid (EFA), anti-irritant, soothing.
- Arctic Cranberry Oil – provides essential fatty acids and tocotrienols, for nourishing, moisturizing, and protecting skin.
- Cloudberry Oil – unique combination of energy and nutrition, rich in skin essential linoleic and alpha-linolenic acids, and UV protecting carotenoids, as well as membrane strengthening phytosterols, antioxidant rich.
- Bitter Almond Oil – high levels of oleic acid, unsaturated triglycerides provide moisture, easily absorbed in skin.
- Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil) – high in essential fatty acids, its natural affinity to human sebum makes it an excellent skin care ingredient. Is often used to improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil – stimulant for collagen synthesis for use in anti-wrinkle and anti-stretch mark products.
- Neem Oil – For thousands of years Ayurvedic medicine has used Neem for skin care and to treat skin disorders, Moisturizing, rich in fatty acids and glycerides, promotes healing, antiseptic.
I’ve been slathering it on my legs and arms but you can also use this on your face and hair and even add it to a bath.
And here’s the good news! Belle Belle and SIRCUIT® Skin are giving away one full size Lavish™ | multi-use therapeutic dry oil to a lucky reader. Just use the widget below to enter to win! You can earn up to seven entries until 12:01AM on Monday May 7th. The winner will be announced on Monday May 7th.
I tweeted but your tweet is for an old giveaway. Not this one.
Thank you for pointing that out! It is fixed now 🙂