Here is a little recap of some of my recent manicures, as seen on Instagram. Follow me @bellebellebeauty.
- Avon Carnival Collection – I liked these so much, I had to put one color on each finger! I was channelling my 80’s pre-teen years and I liked it.
- Essie Brooch the Subject – For a change of pace, an opaque nude that was just the perfect color.
- Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor Strike a Pose – I may not be crazy about the Kardashians, but admit I loved this bold coral/red.
- NARS Space Odyssey – For a metallic, this was perfect. It required three coats but had that perfect foil look.
- Deborah Lippmann Mermaid’s Dream Nail Lacquer – Rumored to be largely sold out, Mermaid Dream is already a cult favorite. I did see some on shelves at Neiman Marcus recently.
i love this post! i vowed to be better about painting my own nails in 2012, but i’m a failure thus far. you’re an inspiration!