I saved this last Ulta 21 Days of Beauty suggestion for last because it is always the one I stock up on during the event. Buxom’s Lip Polish is my absolute favorite. I share with family and friends all year round because it is just too good to keep to myself. This year’s set is a 6-piece mini of some serious crowd-pleasing shades.
The formula has a slight tingle that refreshes and adds a little plump. The finish is so shiny but without all the transfer that can be so annoying. These shades are super sheer so don’t be thrown by how they look on the tube. Even the darkest is a hint of color. Which I love because they are so wearable. Shades included in this collection:
- Dominique (glittering ice)
- Amy (golden nude)
- Celeste (prismatic soft peach)
- Clair (starry plum haze)
- Starr (brandy cordial)
- Jasmine (black cherry)
My favorite is Amy – just a hint of golden finish for a natural look. Hurry into Ulta before their event ends tomorrow!
I am back today with another palette from Ulta that will make you run to their 21 Day of Beauty event going on now through Saturday. While I don’t wear lipstick a ton, if I do, these days it is Urban Decay. Their formulas have so much pigment. They stay on, making them wearable for long evening events and days at the office. If you can’t commit to a tube of just one color, this palette has so many classics and favorites.
Urban Decay Blackmail Vice Lipstick Palette contains twelve shades that range from light to dark and in all six Urban Decay finishes. I love how the shades apply without tugging and really nourish lips. It almost goes on even better with a brush rather than tube. For the artists out there, the shades can be used together for contouring and layering.
The palette is slick and modern. They even made the wells with a little step so you can wipe excess product off the brush – brilliant! Lipstick devotees will love this for travel. Shades Included:
- Sheer Shame (Sheer) berry
- Firebird (Cream) deep fuchsia
- Big Bang (Metallized) bright pink sparkle
- Disobedient (Cream) medium pink
- EZ (Cream) bright red-orange
- 714 (Mega Matte) bright red
- Vanished (Sheer) pale neutral nude
- 1993 (Comfort Matte) medium brown
- Ex-Girlfriend (Sheer Shimmer) nude-rose w/pink shimmer
- Amulet (Metallized) metallic brick rose
- Conspiracy (Metallized) plum-bronze shimmer
- Blackmail (Comfort Matte) deep berry wine
Available at Ulta.
It is that time of year again! Ulta Beauty is in the middle of their Fall 21 Days of Beauty Campaign and it is the perfect time to stock up. I’ll be showcasing a couple favorites over the next week. There are some wonderful finds to take you into the fall season. If you aren’t familiar with Ulta’s festivities, this is how it works: Ulta Beauty offers a new deal on a different product or brand each day.
One of my favorites I have encountered is from a brand I adore for their formulas and anti-aging prowess. IT COSMETICS Superhero Eye Transforming Anti-Aging Super Palette is one of those palettes that does it all. The shades are so flattering and include base shades that are an everyday staple, crease shades that are neutral while being stunning, and versatile liners.
The formula is where this really shines. Developed with plastic surgeons, it includes collagen, silk, peptides and antioxidants. So the shadow actually improves the look of skin. The “Superhero Eye Foundation” color corrects, neutralizes and smoothes lids. And I might add the silky texture makes it a dream to apply.
The twelves shades are so easy to use for my workday look. These tips from the brand are great for inspiration for new looks. Although I have to admit, I will use just the base shades more often than not, but I do love these ideas when I am feeling creative (and have some extra time when I am getting ready):
- Dust Superhero Eye Foundation Eyeshadow in Confidence onto lid and up to brow bone as base shade.
- Sweep Superhero Neutrals in Unstoppable over entire lid.
- Dip an IT Cosmetics eyeliner brush into your Superhero Liners in Daring and create a line along upper/lower lashline.
- Buff Superhero Liners in Fearless into your crease using circular motions.
- Dust Superhero Eye Foundation Eyeshadow in Magical onto lid and up to brow bone as base shade.
- Sweep Superhero Neutrals in Superstar over entire lid.
- Buff Superhero Liners in Daring into your crease using circular motions.
- Dip a dampened eyeliner brush into your Superhero Liners in the Superhero shade and create a bold line along upper/lower lashline.
Available at Ulta Beauty.
Fellow beauty junkies, Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty ends tomorrow :(. So get your shop on. I am lusting after Urban Decay’s new Beached Bronzer. I mean… that packaging is just perfect for summer. The silky powder can be used on the face or body. It doesn’t streak and finishes with a natural glow. The creamy texture is perfect for a more dewy summer glow and those like me with dry skin.
I mentioned last week that Ulta is in the swing of their 21 Days of Beauty celebration. We have one more week to get our shop on! Today, I wanted to share some of my picks from the sale:
Heads up, beauty buds… the best time of the year is upon us. Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty started last weekend. As a reminder, it offers sales, tips, deals and my favorite – amazing kits from of my beloved brands. Above, I have made some discoveries from Urban Decay, Tarte, Benefit and bareMinerals. I’ll be sharing more of my favorites over the next two weeks, but meanwhile, check in and see the daily specials.
Shop Ulta here.