Hope you guys are having a cozy week. Mine is been full of busy days followed by evenings at home, cuddling with the pups and surfing the web. Some of my favorite finds:
Always working on being better in the kitchen and this helps: 8 Things You Should NEVER Put Down Your Garbage Disposal.
This app is perfect for the times you really need to focus.
Good friends know I don’t get really hot and bothered about music, but I adore this song. And the video is absolutely stunning. Bonus that Taylor Swift is donating proceeds to the African Parks Association of America.
Madewell just launched their Spring collection for pre-order. BTW, it is stunning.
So exciting – one of my favorite brands, Embryolisse, has launched at Target.com.
I live in a small space (not quite this small) so I adored these tips.
On a budget but need to add some beauty to your bathroom? Look no further than Caldrea Essential Collection which is now exclusively created for and sold at Target. The new Essential Collection is their first foray into personal care and consists of five products that are budget but certainly don’t feel budget.
Body Oil, Body Lotion, Body Wash, Hand Balm and Exfoliating Scrub (all under $13) come in three fragrances:
- Apple Mint contains Spearhmint and Cedarwood and smelled almost holiday to me – expect a good dose of autumnal apple
- Ginger Honey (probably my favorite) has a spiciness to it that was really uplifiting
- Mango Lily isn’t overly mango-y (a positive in my book) and I love the hint of vanilla
The body oil is (not a surprise here) my favorite. If you are new to the blog, you should know that I love love love body oils. The dispenser is perfect, the oil absorbs quickly and my skin is soft and hydrated. The body wash doesn’t leave behind much of a scent but is pleasant and doesn’t strip skin. The lotion absorbs quickly and comes in a giant container – perfect for keeping on your office desk. I can’t wait to get my hands on the exfoliating scrub and hand balm!
Bottom line: these body products have the scent and quality of a much more expensive and sophisticated collection! They are also free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and DEA and are not tested on animals.
AN EDITORIAL SAMPLE MAY HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY AND EVALUATED TO DETERMINE OUR OPINION OF THE PRODUCT IN THIS POST. PLEASE SEE THE DISCLOSURES PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING OUR POLICIES FOR USING EDITORIAL SAMPLES.
Scent Bar is a “must see” destination in LA. Adam Eastwood and Franco Wright have developed a reputation of delivering unique and exclusive scents, becoming true fragrance gurus. And all of this is available in their lux boutique with exquisite service. But should you be further than a hop, skip and a jump from LA, hold on…. Scent Bar is the latest company to offer a beauty exclusive at Target.
These scents are wearable, fresh and perfect for every day. Each of the four scents offer a body wash, body lotion, body mist and a shea intense body butter. Use the products together for a longer-lasting scent. Or mix and match! The fragrances are really fruity and feminine, but not unsophisticated.
- Blush, girly and flirty, is fragranced with notes of sugared peony, cassis and pink champagne.
- Cabana is the ultimate escape, fragranced with notes of coconut, Tahitian vanilla and papaya. I love keeping the Cabana body mist in my fridge to cool off after a day running around in the heat.
- Forbidden is an ode to seduction, fragranced with notes of ruby pomegranate, blackberry and amber. Forbidden’s sweet berry will translate nicely into the fall.
- Sunswept is citrusy and cheerful, fragranced with notes of Sicilian orange, sheer lemon and bergamot.
Keep your eye out for the products, starting at $8.99, this fall!