Calling all biker beauty lovers! This is such a cool event, celebrating Kiehl’s unique 161-year-old heritage with motorcycles while building HIV/AIDS awareness. Kiehl’s Desert Run for amfAR will travel from Las Vegas to Los Angeles March 29 through April 2, 2012, to raise funds and awareness for amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research.
Also supporting amfAR (and for those of us who are not bikers), the Limited Edition Desert Run Travel Essentials Kit is an assortment of Kiehl’s best-selling travel size products, with 100% of Kiehl’s net profits from the sale of this product, up to $25,000, to benefit amfAR. The kit retails for $69.00, and features Amino Acid Shampoo & Conditioner, Ultra Facial Cleanser, Ultra Facial Cream, Creme de Corps, Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate, Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 15 and Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado.
If you are in the neighborhood, you can swing by one of the Desert Run stops for music and refreshments. Or you can join the Desert Run Community Ride, Sunday, April 1, from Kiehl’s at The Grove to Kiehl’s on Robertson Blvd. Those interested in riding must e-mail [email protected] to RSVP and for additional details.
The stops include:
- March 29th: Kiehl’s Since 1851 at Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas, NV – 3:00pm – 5:00pm Forum Shops at Caesars
- March 31st: Kiehl’s Since 1851 at Saks Fifth Avenue– 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- April 1st: Kiehl’s Since 1851 at South Coast Plaza – 12:00pm
- April 1st: Kiehl’s Since 1851 at The Grove – 3:00pm **Desert Run Community Ride**
- April 1st: Kiehl’s Since 1851 on Robertson Blvd. – 4:30 pm