For Fall, NARS is launching some pretty iconic blush palettes and a gift set in honor of one of my favorite cities, Los Angeles. First up, these blush palettes are perfect for makeup artists and budding makeup artists alike. Multiple shades can add depth and dimension and these four iconic and top-selling shades in both palettes are sure to be crowd pleasers.
Adult Content (above) has the following shades (clockwise from top left):
- Zen: Natural Beige
- Miss Liberty: Soft, shimmering peach
- Deep Throat: Flirty, sheer peach
- Desire: Cotton candy pink
Killing Me Softly (above) has the following shades (clockwise from top left):
- Gilda: Perfect coral with a hint of red
- Albatross: Luminous glow
- Orgasm: Peachy pink with golden shimmer
- Outlaw: Soft rose tone with golden shimmer
Available beginning September 1, 2013 at Nordstrom and narscosmetics.com for $49.
I still am lusting over NARS’ last gift set, NARS Hearts NYC so this might be one that I just cannot pass up. Especially since there are a handful of shades and products included that I already know and love. Based on the city’s top-selling shades, this set evokes the glamour of LA. Includes:
Eye and Cheek Palette:
- Deep Throat Blush: Flirty, sheer peach
- Abyssinia Eyeshadow: Delicate pearl sheen
- Étrusque Eyeshadow: Antique
- Outremer Eyeshadow: Bright true blue
- Bali Eyeshadow: Neutral brown
- Laguna Bronzing Powder: Brown with golden shimmer
Nail Polish in Trouville (Seashell pink)
Lip gloss in Turkish Delight (Pink sherbet)
Available September 1, 2013 at Barney’s Beverly Hills, Nordstrom (Topanga, Glendale, Westside, Farmers Market, Santa Anita, Santa Monica) and Saks Fifth Avenue Beverly Hills for $75.