My curly haired friends – this is for you! Ever wished for premium, luxury products just at your neighborhood drugstore? Well, ask and you shall receive. EverCurl is the first-to-mass sulfate-free system, so it is gentle on the hair fibers. It also suits every curly haired woman from loose waves to tight curls – even gave my wavy hair a little boost. Hibiscus Extract and Grape Seed Oil not only give it a great scent but also prevents frizz.
The collection includes:
- Hydracharge Shampoo: has gentle cleansing properties with a majorly lovely scent
- Hydracharge Conditioner: softens curls without weigh down
- Hydracharge Cleansing Conditioner: ow-lathering creme is gentle and preserves moisture
- Sculpt & Hold Cream-Gel: condition and style at the same time with this feather-weight cream
- Silk & Gloss Dual Oil Care: even this straight-haired girl is obsessed with this detangler that works to separate curls
- Hydracharge Leave-In Cream: nurtures without the weight
You know it has to be gold standard if we can find Jordin Sparks stocking up on EverCurl. Check out these shots of her shopping for loads of EverCurl goodies.
Now for the good part! Want your own chance to try out EverCurl? I’ve teamed up with L’Oreal to give away three sets of the entire product line up. Enter using the widget below. Open to the US only.
Shop the post: